Le forum de Kairouan

منتدى القيروان

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  GalerieGalerie  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  
السيد عبد المجيد لغوان الوالي الجديد لولاية القيروان
نبيل الضيف يعود إلى ممارسة مهامه على راس النيابة الخصوية في انتظار صدور القائمة الجديدة ويبادر بإزالة بناءتين فوضويتين أحداها بالحي التجاري 1 والثانية بطريق حفوز

Partagez | 

A COOL PROJECT

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
peace

Loisirs : films

MessageSujet: A COOL PROJECT   Dim 22 Juin - 19:16

kairaoun is a cultural city!In the house of culture we have so many activites like poetry,theatre.... but it deals only with arabic language!i love english and i have some poets and some texts;they ara neglected in home,I want a place,some teachers of english adopt me, Im fond of englsih theatre ans I can write and act long texts,but i want who adopt me!for exemple why we don't do a club of english theatre or club of english poetry!plz Im lost!why in souse and tunis only there is these stafs!plz and plz do it!!!!in our lovely city!!! Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ameur J

Masculin
Loisirs : Faire qqch d\'utile

MessageSujet: Re: A COOL PROJECT   Dim 22 Juin - 20:18

Dear 'peace', in Kairouan, there is at least on English Club. It is in Kairouan Pilot Secondary School and its last activity was announced in this Forum ("Education" rubric).
But I do hope that English is not everything in your life. It should be important just as means of communication with the world.
As for Kairouan, our city has always been a school of Arabic Literature, maily, with some French writers. English remains a 3rd language and no more than a medium of communication, study and (to some extent, so far) cultural exchange.

I advise you, then, to make of English a means in your hands, not to let yourself become a means in the hands of English.
Good Luck, dear Peace!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

A COOL PROJECT
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1